There are 2 laser measures which can be used for all bowls games, indoors and out. The Leica laser is ideal for Club and Umpire use. The Compact Digital Measure is an alternative to the box string measure carried by bowlers. Laser measures overcome any problem of keeping the measuring line perfectly straight and there is no tension, of course, in the line. Measurements at all lengths can be made by one person.
- New patented system in UK and Australia for accurate measures
- GB 2507355 and AU 2013251179 from 2013
- Designed and made in UK
- For all bowls games irrespective of shape and size
- No practical limit on range.
- Tested and approved by World Bowls, Bowls Australia, Bowls USA and the British Crown Green Bowling Association